Dharmaling Forums
Sign in to follow this  
frederic

Fake, or Real?

I would say it is in the complete range of possibilities. Our capacities are much wider than what we tend to think...

Yet, what is 'strange', is to see a man who is talking about every day meditation and energy control... smoking cigarette! ://

Thank you :)

Tashi Delek.

Maybe the cigarette in man`s hand was not because he would be smoking, yet because he showed the ability to light a cigarette with bare hand? Anyway, I doubt that someone, who is not born with pita dosha, would be able to do that. I cannot imagine a person with vata or kapha dosha to master a fire. Just my point of the view...

Best regards,

Simona

Hello,

The video doesn't work today anymore... Yeah I know, he smokes!!!

Pita dosha, vata or kapha dosha: can you explain these terms? :lol:

Regards,

Fred

Tashi Delek dear Simona,

I cannot imagine a person with vata or kapha dosha to master a fire.

It made me go "o?, what makes you say that?

Best regards. :)

Tashi Delek Fred and Pamo

can you explain these terms?
These are three basic body energies or principles of functioning, so called doshas in Ayurveda. They are composed of five elements (space = cosmic energy, air = moving, fire = inteligence, water = love and compassion and earth= ground and growth). One is born with the unique composition of all three doshas, so one could have predominante vata (space and air), lower pita (fire and water) and a little kapha (water and earth).

Best regards,

Simona

N. B.: I don`t see that man smokes. For the smoker, he is holding a cigarette surprisingly long in the hand without to inhale, no?

Thank you Simona :)

You are right, the man is holding a lit cigarette but he actually doesn't smoke it... I showed this video to a scientist, he said there are chemicals which, when in contact with one another, would easily create this kind of reaction...

The mistery remains... :P

Tashi Delek dear Simona,

One is born with the unique composition of all three doshas,
..that's why...wouldn't that make it possible (to learn to work with all three qualities of energies?)

Best regards.

Tashi Delek Pamo

In the greater part of the people one dosha or might two doshas prevail. Which makes me think that also some biochemical events prevail accordingly, i. e. are more expressive. But don`t take it for granted, it is just my thinking...

Best regards,

Simona

Tashi Delek!

Burning newspaper with your hands may be interesting, and it may be useful in some situations (for example when people from the TV come ;)). But I'd rather use a match or lighter than spend 18 years to learn it. :lol:

Above all things, I would like to know whether that healing helped in any way, and this isn't mentioned anywhere in the video, is it? I mean, we see the man performing a healing, and then we get stuck with this spectacular display, but what result did the healing bring?

All the best. :D