Dharmaling Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Shenpen.Rinpoche

Mantras

During His visit (July 12th to 17th, 2007) the Most Venerable Tulku Gyatso Rinpoche has granted us several initiations. You can find below the Mantras of the initiations. Of course, to recite these Mantras, one has to have received the transmissions correctly.

-------------------------------------------

July 13th, 2007

Jenang of CHENREZIG thousand arms:

Long mantra:

NAMO RATNA TRAYAYA, NAMO ARYA GYANA SAGARA BEROTSANA, BUHA RADZAYA, TATHAGATAYA, ARHATE SAMYAKSAM BUDDHAYA, NAMA SARVA TATHAGATE BE, ARHATE BE, SAMYAKSAM BUDDHE BE, NAMA ARYA AVALOKITE SHORAYA, BODHI SATTVAYA, MAHA SATTVAYA, MAHA KARUNI KAYA, TAYATHA OM, DHARA DHARA, DHIRI DHIRI, DHURU DHURU, ITI WATE, TSALE TSALE, PRATSALE PRATSALE, KUSUME KUSUME, WARE, ILI MILI TSITI DZOLA, APANAYE SOHA.

Short mantra:

OM MANI PÄDME HUNG

----------------------------------------

July 14th, 2007

Jenang of SANGYE MENLA (Medicine Buddha):

Long mantra:

OM NAMO BHAGAVATE BHEKANDZE / GURU BENDURYA PRABHA RANDZAYA / TATHAGATAYA / ARHATE SAMYAKSAM BUDDHAYA / TA YA THA / OM BHEKANDZE BHEKANDZE / MAHA BHEKANDZE RANDZA / SAMUNGATE SVAHA

Short Mantra

TA YA THA / OM BHEKANDZE BHEKANDZE / MAHA BHEKANDZE RANDZA / SAMUNGATE SVAHA

--------------------------------------

July 15th, 2007-07-15

Jenang of MANJUSHRI ('yellow')

Long Mantra:

NAMO MANJUSHRIYE / KUM RABU TAYA / BODHI SATVAYA / MAHA SATVAYA / MAHA KARUNI KAYA / TADYATHA / OM ARADZE / BIRADZE / SHUDHE / BISHUDHE / SHODHAYA / BISHODHAYA / AMALE / BIMALE / DZAYA WARU / RU RU TSALE / HUM HUM HUM PHÄT PHÄT PHÄT SOHA

Short mantra:

OM AH RA PA TSA NA DHI

And many "DHI" shall be also recited.

Praise to Manjushri:

(Download (pdf file))

July 16th, 2007-07-15

Jenang of Black MANJUSHRI

This Initiation was given with the restriction of 3 years having Refuge and being regular practitioner in a Dharma Center. The mantra was given to those who got the initiation.

Were also transmitted the following Long Life Mantras:

WHITE TARA mantra:

Short mantra: OM TARE TUTTARE TURE MAMA AYUR PUNYE JNYANA PUSHTIM KURU YE SOHA

AMITAYUS Mantra:

Short mantra: OM AMARANI JIVAN TIYE SVAHA

NAMGYALMA mantra:

Short mantra: OM DHRUM SOHA OM AMRITA AYUR DADE SOHA

=============================

Tulku Gyatso gave also the transmission of a Text about Mahamudra, the Root Text for the Precious Gelug/Kagyu Tradition of Mahamudra: The Main Road of the Victors, by The Fourth Panchen Lama, Lozang-Chökyi-Gyaltsen.

At the end of the seminar on "Peace & Emptiness", Lama Shenphen Rinpoche gave the transmission of the Prajnaparamita manta:

TADYATHA - GATE GATE PARAGATE PARASAMGATE BODHI SVAHA

You can fin one explanation about the heart Sutra on Wikipedia; an links to several other web site on the subject at the end of that article.

17 & 18 May 2008, by Tulku Gyatso Rinpoche

Initiation of Yamantaka

(Mantra on the forum for MahaAnuttaraYoga Tantra)

Initiation of Vajrasattva:

OM VAJRASATTVA SAMAYAM ANUPALAYA! VAJRASATTVA TENOPATISHTHA! DRIDHO ME BHAVA, SUTOSHYO ME BHAVA, SUPOSHYO ME BHAVA, ANURAKTO ME BHAVA! SARVA SIDDHIM ME PRAYACCHA! SARVA KARMA SUChA ME CITTAM SHREYAH KURU, HUM! HA HA HA HA HOH! BHAGAVAN SARVA TATHAGATA VAJRA MA ME MUNCA! VAJRI BHAVA MAHA SAMAYA SATTVA AH!

("HUM PHÄT" is optionally added at the end, but doesn't belong to the original mantra).

Short mantra: OM VAJRASATTVA HUM