Photo

Who Knows In Fb Lama Naljorma Yeshe Kadro?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 aniyeshe

aniyeshe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Interests:Tibetan buddhist nun ordained on june 4th 2000 by Ven Khenpo Losal Zangpo from monastic comunity of Khampaghar Tashi Jong.<br />Studying actually shedra in Namdroling Montana online and Shedrubling for America under guide of Ven Khenpo Norgay Tenzin and Tulku Younge Kachab Rinpoche.

Posted 12 May 2010 - 11:09 PM

As i am having so much troubles because i have forgiven {name removed by moderation} lama when he told was monk and is married but still goes on promising teachings and i just receive texts in tibetan of a volume that translate all that can take me all my life...i have manifested again this as a way to mantain my interest captured by a teaching never get,,,,appear this feminine lama who says is an oracle and offered me ordination of lama.....and i am so confused that i published today i stop being nun...because i dont feel well being treated this way...no respect....want to do 3 years 3 months retreat but as i am in Argentina there is no information and i am really very tired of all these fake masters. if anybody can give me an idea who she really is i will be very grateful. i am in vows but published i stopped...and changed my pic by one taken before ordination but i didnt give back my vows yet...thanks dear Dharma friends

#2 Guest_lodreu_*

Guest_lodreu_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 May 2010 - 10:20 PM

Maybe the same person as discussed here ? in the last message.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users