#1 LamaShenphen

LamaShenphen

Advanced Member

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 582 posts
  • Interests:Buddha-Dharma

Posted 01 January 2011 - 08:59 PM

Conscious of the harm caused by false teachers, fake lamas, using, misusing, abusing their ‘disciples’ under wrong pretexts such a “tantric practices”, tantric vows, etc. we decided to open this forum. But do lead enough investigation before to post, for the sake of your own karma and the sake of others.

Be careful on our forums not to simply spread rumours. If you have grounded reasons to suspect or accuse someone, provide facts, first hand testimony, etc. Any post unfounded will be removed without warning, as soon as noticed.

** Dharmaling can’t be taken for responsible for comments posted by individuals expressing only their own views **
If any comment is of aggressive, racist nature, uselessly accusative without ground, it will be removed as soon as the moderator will become aware of it.
As well, if any content is incorrect, do send the information/proves you have to the webmaster or Dharmaling office; and the topic can be removed.

Remember that gossips are source of serious negative karma, slanders possible source of law actions. We take also in consideration that a court decision in itself isn't a proof of truth, as we know, some powerful lawyers or influenced judges can made wrong decisions, for whatever reason.
I know full well how much rumours can be harmful, and I wish this to no one. So, within Dharmaling, I want to see or hear no such things.
Lama Shenpen Rinpoche
---
"For as long as space endures, And as long as living beings remain,
Until then may I too abide, To dispel the misery of the world." (Arya Shantideva)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users