Dharmaling Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Csillag

Energy, Telepathie

Tashi delek, :hello:

These are some questions to the possible inner communication with ones Lama.

Lots of students have the experience that they can feel the energy of their Tsawe Lama if not the energy of different Lamas at certain times. They have this experience especially when they talk about the Lama, think of him/her intensively, do a very bad or very good thing, when there is danger, when one is in emotional turmoil, ......

Now the questions to this is:

When we perceive this kind of energy of a Lama is the Lama concsious about this ?

If yes, is he all the time concsious about it, or just in certain situation?

( I heared Lamas who have Mahamudra realization can perceive the thoughts of many people at the same time )

When the student has this energy contact to ones Lama, but the Lama is unconscious about this, would this phenomena be the outcome of many wishing prayers which the Lama did, like for example :

“Whenever a sentient being suffers , needs my help, may I be able to relieve their pain and misery, give them what they are really in need of and help them on their path towards Buddhahood “?

( I think this must be similar the case when someone repeatedly dreams of ones Lama and receives answers to important questions.)

Another option would be, that the energy we feel is just the manifestation of our own Buddhanature and when we dream of our Lama it is the same case.

But then we hear also stories that Lamas can enter into our dream, for helping, healing and teaching us.

How can we as students differentiate between those 2 cases ? :crunch:

( Seeing it from the perspective of Ultimate Reality, I understand intelectually, that also "the outside Lama" is just manifestation/ projection of ones own Buddhanature,

But considering the Relative Reality, I would say there is a great difference in it , whether something happens really between 2 persons or it is simly just a personal reality for oneself, which has nothing to do with the other person. )[

When a student tries to communicate with ones Lama mentally, how much of this can a teacher perceive? Is this depending on the particular level of realization the Lama has ?

For instance a Lama with high realization could also hear each word of the student, a Lama with lesser realization could just perceive the essential, general situation of that student, but not the exact thoughts.

I know lots of strange questions all at once. <|:) .....they were collected in the course of time and by discussions with others.

With all my best wishes

Csillag

Guest lodreu

Tashi Delek,

All questions of your post can be answered at once :-)

- The ability of the Lama depend of his realizations. It depends if the person you consider as a Lama as really some realizations or not.

If he is a Bodisattva, from the first ground he can have 100 manifestations at the same time, have 100 objects of concentration at once. He is then able of lots of things.

- How much the lama and the student can interact depends of the student karma. what connection he has with the Lama, themerits he has accumulated, what rippens at this moment, etc...

Best regards,

Lodreu.

Tashi delek dear Lodreu. :hello:

Thank you very much for your answer.

- The ability of the Lama depend of his realizations. It depends if the person you consider as a Lama as really some realizations or not.

So with other words how the lama manifest to us, depends how we consier our lama ?

Let`s say ones root lama would be not dwelling on one of the bhumis, but he would possess the required basic qualities, like for example some experience of emptiness and bodhicitta with a very good intellectual understanding of it.

His desciple would think, that he is totally realized.

And let`s say because the desciple has such a great devotion, the desciple would have all kinds of mind experiences, for example like mentioned above.

Then could this mean, that the desciple has contact to the Lamas buddhanature, but the Lama is not much aware of that what his desciple experiences with him ?

But for the desciple it would seem as it would be exerienced both ways, so an experience, communication which would be shared, getting help .....on the desciple it would have the same effect like it would be really experienced both ways ? :crunch:

If he is a Bodisattva, from the first ground he can have 100 manifestations at the same time, have 100 objects of concentration at once. He is then able of lots of things.

Those manifestations, are they manifestations on the astral level o:) as well?

( which would explain the feeling for some of us, that the lama is with us )Could this be the Sambogakaya aspect , illusory body of our guru which we could feel from time to time, depending on our devotion ?

- How much the lama and the student can interact depends of the student karma. what connection he has with the Lama, themerits he has accumulated, what rippens at this moment, etc...

So is it really true what I heared, that if our devotion increases, it could happen that the Lama could perceive sometimes what we are doing and we could perceive what the Lama is doing, let`s say in dreams and by visions ?

With all my best wishes

Csillag