Jump to content
Dharmaling Forums
Sign in to follow this  

solitary retreat

Recommended Posts

It might depends if you do speak Tibetan or not. Not all monastery have qualified Lama who do speak English.


You may try Kopan Monastery in Nepal. They often organize program for Westerners. Though, it's quite expensive :(


You could think also of larg monastery like Sera-Jhe in South India. But you have to go there and arrange all for yourself.


Thank you.


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Create New...