Dharmaling Forums
Sign in to follow this  
wangdu

Dharma and London

Ignorance (human Error) or power of Dharma Tashi Delek Worthy Chödrön Still a demonstration of ignorance in this day of July 21 on London! Certain person would need to recite Mantra d' Avalokitchvara! notament syllable "Ni": purifies ignorance Miracle or it is the power of Dharma? because it there with step of of Died only one bléssé! will be the this there result of those which expressed Compassion, recited 1001 times Mantra for London? If that could be the case, I recite and I will recite 1001 times forever per day and night (in my dreams) this splendid Mantra so that space is flooded lotus and of Love. Long Life with Its Holiness Dalaï LAMA! (Emanation of Avalokitchvara Bodhisattva of the Compassion)"OM MANI PÄDME HUM" for London (without forgetting the terrorists), for all... Toudjeché to deliver your opinion, Better thought positive, Wangdu to me

Guest Ani.Chödrön

Tashi Delek,

what a beautiful thought! :) I believe that moments of suffering, like this in London, can remind us of the nature of our existence in Samsara - what is better then turning it into compassion?

Thank you for inspiration, dear Wangdu, I am joining your initiative. {|:)

All the very best,

chödrön