Dharmaling Forums
Sign in to follow this  
lacu

Fantasy woman

What strong vajrayana meditation method for someone whole day fantasy having sex with woman , seeing naken woman in their minds effortlessly ?I need strong method to eradicate sexual desire .

Such situation, which touches deep inside, shall be dealt with your root Lama. His Wisdom will tell you what practice is the most appropriate in your case.

Desire can be as dangerous as useful, as all poisons. It has to be tamed, controled, in the correct way.

Sutra recommend to shut down desires. Tantra has special way to handle desires; but it's a dangerous path if not under qualified guidance.

Thank you.

Tashi delek,:hello:

my root  lama is very far away from me he is in india .

I can understand your situation very well, I am in the same situation.

I also adressed these problems to the translator of my Root Guru in the past days, I really insisted to get into contact, and I got answer from my Root Guru to one of my questions.

Maybe it helps you what his translator was writing to me, when I discussed with him the problem "when the Root Guru is far away":

"From my point of view, however, just because you have only one root lama does not mean that you cannot rely on other lamas for some advice for your practice. If their advice conflicts with your root lama, then you need to rely only on your root lama. But generally a wise lama can help you with your practice even if not your root lama, if that lama is a good lama and is motivated by the intention to help you with your practice. "

I think it is a good advice.

If you get next time in contact with your Root Guru, I think it would be good if you could ask him whether there is a Lama in the west who could represent him for you, to whom you can turn with your practice, someone who takes his time for you when you have questions.

And most best is to ask him, if he has sometimes time for you, even if you live in the west, so when you have very important questions. If there is a translator in between you have also make it clear with his translator.

And one more thing I would like to tell you:

Usually the lamas are taking more time for you, when they see that you really developed some qualities. I heared that there is not much sence having too much contact with a student as long we students have not somewhat developed a stable shine, certain renunication and Bodhicitta and understanding of Emptiness.

So we also must work on ourselves and pray for that that we can be in contact with our Root Lama.

Actually it is a kind of lack of merit that we are in such a situation of being so far away from our Root Guru and having not much contact. But we can change that. It is an active process of trying outwardly something, finding ways how to get in contact and by working on ourselves by meditating.

In the mean time we can develop with other lamas, while we should not make the mistake to consider them lower as our Root Lama. We should regard them as an emanation of our Root Lama, inseparable from him, then we will get the same blessing as we would get when being very near to our Root Lama.

I hope this helps you a little bit

With all my best wishes

Csillag

.....You may ask now, but I have this problem now, and I did not ask my Root Guru until now to whom I could turn instead of him. What to do now ?

Then I would advice you from my own experience to go to a Lama whom you like, where you feel some connecetion, where you have the experience or get the experience that he is really benefitting you, that he has many qualities as described in the sutras and tantras of a qualified teacher.Follow your heart.

With all my best wishes

Csillag

I need strong method to eradicate sexual desire .

Sensitive minds please refrain from reading the following :lol:

Men and Women = blood, bones, guts, organs, brains, earwax, snot, spit, muscles, tendons, gastric acids, gases, fecal matters, urine, etc. in a bag of skin... Still hungry?? :lol:

Best regards,

Tashi Delek dear Lacu,

Just a little thought from someone who spoke to her Root Guru only once in person so far...

You are lucky to have found your Root Guru (ok , it is your good karma). The bond is beyond time and space. If he is not here to talk to you, I am sure you know he'll ever guide you. So, untill he gives you an oral instructions how to deal with this, it doesn't mean he is not now aware of your situation, so, I would myself use a lot of prayer...

best wishes

prema

Tashi Delek dear Lacu,

Just a little thought from someone who spoke to her Root Guru only once in person so far...

You are lucky to have found your Root Guru (ok , it is your good karma). The bond is beyond time and space. If he is not here to talk to you, I am sure you know he'll ever guide you. So, untill he gives you an oral instructions how to deal with this, it doesn't mean he is not now aware of your situation, so, I would myself use a lot of prayer...

best wishes

prema