Dharmaling Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Simona

After the seminar in Kranjska Gora

Tashi Delek to everyone and specialy to those who were attended the seminar in Kranjska Gora

"Lao-tzu wrote that sometimes what is not there is more important than what is. The impotrance of a window is the hole in the wall through which light can enter."

Indeed, sometimes the most blessed answers are those we didn`t get.

Simona

tashi delek,

you mean you did not get the answers you wished for or is it that you just opened your window? i received many answers. :D

Tashi Delek Mavrica,

did the birth in the human body make you alive or make you feel alive? Did the receiving many answers make you understand them or make you feel you understand them?

For those, which make you feel you understand them, did you receive them at all?

Simona

tashi delek, simona,

well, of course not :lol: how could I get all the answers my mind has questions for! I don't feel like I was supposed to understand all the "answers" that I received. I am willing to take it step by step and I feel comfortable with this.

perhaps I should correct myself - I received glimpses of "answers" on the level that I expected them. in another words - seminar fulfilled my expectations.

how did you find it?

I am really looking forward to this year's teachings! and I think it would be great if we could repeat such a seminar we had, just that it should last few days more (and include more group meditations). ;-F

Agree,

...with the wish for the growth of bodhichitta that Buddha inspires in us for the benefit of all sentient beings and with the help of meditation on difficulties that Buddha had faced on his Path to Enlightenment.

Simona