Dharmaling Forums
Sign in to follow this  
gustiadi

21 Tara mantras and the Mahakala Mantra

Does anyone here could help me to have the mantra for each of the 21 Tara and the Mahakala. My purpose is to deepening my spiritual relationship to all the 21 Tara and unite them in my mind, body and soul. I would also asked help from Mahakala deities to guide and protect me in my meditation journey.

I wish to do this not only by chanting (as we all would do in the Tibetan monastery) but also from the mantra.

I will appreciate and very gratefull if you could be so kind to tell me each of the 21 Tara deities mantra.

Tashi Delek!

Asking for mantras in an internet forum is not the right way to receive them. You should receive them directly from a qualified teacher who gives you the appropriate initiation or at least a transmission. This is even more so for the Mahakala practice, for which you need to attain a certain Tantric class, which again you can't do without direct guidance by a qualified teacher. Otherwise you might practice in a wrong way, accumulating delusions instead of merits...

Best wishes,

Dechen

Thank you very much Dechen for the reply.

I'm very much aware of the side effect of these practice. That's why I'm asking if there's a teacher or any of you would like to teach and guide me is much welcome.

As for delusions, In my meditation, yoga and many practices that I already did, the delusions is always come and appear with or without direct guidance. The problem is whether we can control and manage them. Not to mention any un-explained stimulation or feeling appear in the meditation.

Your reply is utmost welcome and I thank you very much indeed for your information and warning.

Thank you Dechen

Regards,

Gustiadi

The best way of doing it is finding a qualified master near where you live. Be sure that you go to a proper master who teaches in a traditional way. Once you find him, you must speak to him directly and he will give you the best advice. He will also know whether it is the right time for you to receive the practice with regard to your karma, previous initiations and where on the path you are at the moment.

I wish you good luck searching for a teacher!

Dechen

Guest lodreu

Tashi Delek,

As mentionned, it is necessary to receive instructions on which practice to perform by a qualified teacher.

Both these mantras requires to have received the proper transmission to recite them, meaning to have received the oral transmission from a qualified Lama.

Best regards,

Lodreu.