Dharmaling Forums
Sign in to follow this  
mavrica

relic exhibition

Tashi Delek,

I heard the information that a relic exhibition is about to be organized some time soon. So I would like to check that - when and where would that happen and if there will be organized transportation to get there. :)

Tashi Delek,

my information is completely informal. I put the question out in the forum as the answer might be of some interest to others also.

I heard it should be organized in Hungary and by Dharmaling.

I have to admit I am only sure for "the Hungary" part, and not also that it will be organized by Dharmaling (mistakenly written) .

Will appreciate your answer about it sincerely.

Tashi Delek dear Mavrica

I heard the information that a relic exhibition is about to be organized some time soon.

Do you mean the Heart Shrine Relic Tour of the Maitreya Project?

If you mean this tour, you will find informations on the homepage: www.maitreyaproject.org

I hope it will help you!

All the best,

Kama

I heard it should be organized in Hungary and by Dharmaling.

No, it is not organised by Dharmaling. We also heard about this event in Hungary, yet, it is not on their official web site.

And by the way, the "supposed organiser" of this event is a community which follows the Shamarpa and the Karmapa he has choosen. The Shamarpa has often taken position against His Holiness the Dalaï-Lama.

Just information.

Thank you.

Tashi Delek, dear Kama,

Do you mean the Heart Shrine Relic Tour of the Maitreya Project?

thank you very much for the link! wouldn't it be great if also Slovenija would host this Relic tour event? ... or hopefully any of the neighbouring countries would invite it ... :)

all the best.

wouldn't it be great if also Slovenija would host this Relic tour event? ... or hopefully any of the neighbouring countries would invite it

It has already been done in Slovenia: BUDDHARELICSTOUR

And to present Relics, it has to be done correctly, which represent a certain amount of work and organisation...

Thank you.

It has already been done in Slovenia:

Dear Gigu,

I knew that one Relic Tour has already been done in Slovenia :) though I did not know it was exactly this one. I assume there are more of them, or am I wrong?

But since I cannot turn the time back and attend it (as I unfortunately did not), I thought how great it would be if it were arranged again in near future - not necessarily the same one - :D for the good of all sentient beings who also did't attend it then but would if that would be organized here and now :D

I do believe there is a lot of work and effort needed in organizing such an event and I appreciate every little bit of it as it has been done for the event in Slovenia few years ago. I am really sorry I missed it.

all the best.

Tashi Delek dear Mavrica,

I hope the Relic Tour will come to every country to help all beings with its powerful and healing energy l-)

They always look for volunteers. As the Relic Tour was in Switzerland, I worked as a volunteer. If you want to help, you can contact the organisation.

I can only say, it is amazing! !:! !:!

I wish that you once can go to this exhibition! If you are there one time, you will mostly try to find other possibilities to see the Relics again.:)

All the very best,

Kama :*