Dharmaling Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tomaž

Responsibility

Guest Felix
Could you tell us what you mean by à¢-Ëœthe most sacred thing in a person'? What would that be?
As a Buddhist I would say this is one's Buddha Nature. The others are maybe not by a coincidence told to be more precious than a wish fulfilling jewel. I believe that the process from the Tomaž's post can help one to discover one's own hidden potentials.

Respectfully,

Felix

As a Buddhist I would say this is one's Buddha Nature. The others are maybe not by a coincidence told to be more precious than a wish fulfilling jewel. I believe that the process from the Tomaž's post can help one to discover one's own hidden potentials.

Could any one of you tell us a bit more about the process from Tomaž's post?

From the little I (maybe mis)understood I find it difficult as a process, because you use the Buddha Nature as the starting point, so I am lost immediately, since I do not know the Buddha Nature from experience...

Is it possible to arrive to it eventually the other way around; starting with the known, in this case 'no personal interests = no enemies, no friends,...and eventually arrive up to the Buddha Mind, disclosing its potentials as you go?'

Guest Tomaž
Could any one of you tell us a bit more about the process from Tomaž's post?
To avoid big words: I meant belief in goodness and developing goodness.

About the Buddha Nature: as far as I know, our disposition for Enlightenment (or potential to become a Buddha) is activated by hearing, thinking and meditating upon the teachings on Bodhicitta and Emptiness; our spiritual potentials develop by relying on it, until Buddhahood is realized (and by this, the disposition ceases to exist, as all the pontentials are actualized in the state of a Buddha).

Best regards,

Tomaž