Dharmaling Forums
Sign in to follow this  
draftsman

Jesus&wife&son Buried In Jerusalem?

Hello,

Director of Titanic James Cameron claims that he discovered the archaeological and DNK proofs confirming that Jesus, Mary Magdelene and their son are buried in Jerusalem 8/ . He filmed a documentary about the discovery. More here http://time-blog.com/middle_east/2007/02/j..._the_crypt.html

What do You think - is this plausible?

Best regards,

Draftsman

I have learnt an incredible amount on this and another Buddhist forum since I have joined a few days ago. What I do find disconcerting is that at times some comments about Christianity to me seems to be made either to disprove certain Christian beliefs; or even comments that will be considered blasphemous by Christians.

It might only be my perception, and I am terribly sorry if I am overly sensitive here; but do we gain anything by addressing issues from other religions. Should we not rather focus on the gems that can be found in other beliefs, and show non-Buddhists what true compassion and tolerance is.