- fBecome a fan on Facebook
^Back To Top
|Five powers at the time of death||
They are transference of consciousness technique, one of the mind training practices. Five Powers are:
1. The power of intention / determination: determination not to allow our mind to become separated from the pure mind of Enlightenment, Bodhicitta.
2. The power of the white seed: destroying all the attachment by giving them to karmicaly potent recipients (such as Three Jewels), especially to our body because it has been the basis of the misconception of self, the root of all disturbing emotions.
3. The power of remorse / repudiation: confessing and then retaking broken vows at death; purifying the misdeeds by application of the four opponent powers.
4. The power of familiarity: familiarized with it, enter the death process mindful of the pure Mind of Enlightenment, Bodhicitta, in a sleeping lion posture.
5. The power of prayer / dedication: making prayers not to be separated from the Awakening Mind under any circumstances.